Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
alright i know a banks six gun is junk but i picked one up off my buddy for 100 bucks untill my sct gets here figured i would try it for the hell of it, now how do you hook the damn thing up, i know how to do it just not compltly sure on where everything hooks into and i dont want to hook the wirein harness up wrong and **** the truck up you know, so if anyone has and pics or can explain alittle better then thier online manul:confused: i would greatly appreciate it, thank you

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
its an 05 6.0 btw

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah i have them but dont feel like all the stuff came with it i need like a digarame of the 6 gun unit with the wires and stuff labeld

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
it says hook up a violet grey and a fuse power wire but i only have a violet and yellow wire and idk where the fuse power wire is everything eles is hooked up fine

·
The Silent Service
5,390 Posts
If there is any doubt in your mind, do not hook that unit up to your truck.

You didn't drop much into it, but it surely isn't worth the risk on not installing it 100% correctly. At this point, I would wait for the SCT to tune the truck.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yeah i mean im not worried about it was just gunna try it out for the week no big deal just didnt want to screw up my comp in my truck i dont need that, just seems like somthing was missing thats why i was hopeing someone who had just hooked one up could have maybe said something about the wires and what color goes where, colo dually you are right im not even gunna bother screwing anything up the chip isnt worth it to begin with, thanks

1 - 8 of 8 Posts