Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do to the huge respnse to my sct tuner sale. I am going to have a exhaust sale this week. These are stainless kits, 4'' w/5'' tip. If for some reason you don't like silverline just tell me what kind you want, MBRP, Magnaflow, Banks, Dymond Eye, AFE, and so on. Thank you to every one who made a purchase from me this week. It was deffinetly a good first week. Pm me with type of truck and I will shoot you a price. Shipping is free on all systems. If you want Muff delete let me know also. Thanks again for all the support. Dusty

·
Premium Member
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I also have a ton of tips, 4''to5'',4''to6'',5''to6'', if your tip is covered with tar and rubber like mine and you want a new one give me a shout. thanks dusty

·
Registered
151 Posts
I'd like a price on the stainless and aluminized t-back for 96 7.3.

·
cj41foleyisathief
1,925 Posts
2ea. tk5012dwb tips and 1ea. y2 universal dual tip adapter.

·
cj41foleyisathief
1,925 Posts
2ea. tk5012dwb tips and 1ea. y2 universal dual tip adapter.
Per Silverline part# for exhaust tips tk5012dwb and no part# y2 dual tip adapter. All parts on there website?

·
What u talkin bout willis
2,724 Posts
6IN AUSSIE STACK KIT TURBO BACK

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
How about a muffler delete pipe for an MBRP 4" aluminized exhaust

·
Premium Member
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Need a weekend project? Here it is. These systems are less than your stimilus check from the IRS. You can Buy alot of beer with the money left over. LOL

·
Registered
663 Posts
How about duals for a 2003 6.0L CC with cat delete.

Thanks Josh

·
Premium Member
5,133 Posts
Dymond Eye 4" turbo back(aluminized) for an 06 F350 Crew Cab Dually. Cat delete pipe also. Thanks.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts