Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys. So im in a predicament. I need my 05' Murdered out Show truck gone asap!! Its an F350 ccsb. 86,000 miles. 8'' Rize lift 37'' toyos 22'' RBP 92r wheels. RBP grille. Recon smoked lighting. Color matched tow mirrors and dash. kenwood DDX514 dvd nav sirius black leather carbon fiber interior decor (REAL). Boston Acoustic door speakers and tweeters. rockford fosgate 10'' shallow mount subs. custom box. 8'' single stack black miter cut RBP. can stay or i can run dumped exhaust under the cab your choice. AFE stage 2 cold air intake SCT SF3 programmer with CUSTOM tunes. NEW tires 90% wil include the take offs for spares if wanted. Like i said im in a pickle and gotta get it gone fast.. I will take 31,995. Im not too sure how to post pics on here so ill email em or just figure out how to post em. PM me if your interested ITs a great truck just need to get it gone. its RBP sponsored so itll go with the truck. (free parts and all that jazz.) thanks for lookin and someone please help me out. thanks:icon_ford:

·
riddin' high
2,877 Posts
:worthless[1]:

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
they didnt seem to load.. ill take some good interior pics tomorrow.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yea good idea. If i do that will you buy it?? haha

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
well if it sells soon let me know. I need this thing gone gacho fast.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
im just in a bind and figured itd be a good time to sell it. but ima need a replacement so im tryin to sell it quick so i can take care of some stuff

·
Registered
275 Posts
Hey castnoshadow... PM me the info on the 97, where you are, and what you're asking for it. There's a big truck fest this weekend that I'm hoping to sell my SD at, and will be lookin for another OBS. I buy your OBS, you buy his SD, and everybody's happy.

EDIT: And I ain't afraid to do a little driving for the right truck. Just puttin that out there.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
If ya'll could get that rollin seems like everybody would come out the way they want to.

·
Registered
2,606 Posts
Very nice truck, love love love the all black. I am going to be doing my 04 all black with an 05 harley front as soon as I sell my 05.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
what part? Im sure we could figure somethin out.. id meet ya half way.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts