Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Like I said before, I have the 2754 and cant run it at WOT. I dont know why, it just falls on its face. I can run the 210 all day long. Since I cant run the 275, should I even consider the 310? I dont want to pay for the upgrade if I wont be able to run it either.

·
Premium Member
8,819 Posts
I would try it and see. If it doesnt run right like the 275 doesnt then I would assume there is something wrong with your truck....

·
Registered
641 Posts
If your 275 V4 is still throwing P0088 you have a bad hpfp, or some hardware issue. Are you sure you installed the V4 and didn't get them mixed up somehow while loading tunes?

·
Registered
193 Posts
Not to highjack your thread, but i am curious too, but not for the same reasons...

I would like to upgrade to 310, but I don't want to buy a tranny right now...:hehe:

·
Registered
370 Posts

guys, you need to try the 310. it is great. i am babying mine and driving it daily. picked up 2mg over the 275v3 that i had. it shifts way better and quicker requires hardly no throttle to move the truck. thanks Spartan.

·
Premium Member
375 Posts
guys, you need to try the 310. it is great. i am babying mine and driving it daily. picked up 2mg over the 275v3 that i had. it shifts way better and quicker requires hardly no throttle to move the truck. thanks Spartan.
I too have noticed it does not take nearly the throttle to get up to speed, and it is producing much more boost down low.

With the TCM ad the 310, it is SO much smother, it does not feel as fast. HOWEVER, looking at the speedo, it is a HUGE improvement over the 275, IMHO!

My truck smokes like it should be on FIRE! Not nessassarly a good thing....

Mike

1 - 8 of 8 Posts