Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
4,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I KNOW my dad doesn't want a taken apart truck sitting in his garage/yard forever. But JUST a feeler here for now.

I have obviously had not-so-good of luck selling this thing. It's been up for like 6-7 months now. And I really need it gone. I need a smaller truck or mileage machine or just a nice car. If things went my way that truck would be long gone and I'd have a black 01 VW Jetta in the driveway. But here I am.

What kinda interest would there be if I was to part it? It's a COMPLETE running driving truck.

Some particulars, I do have a 5th wheel hitch, and I have those fancy SUPERDUTY L.E.D. door sills... :thumb: Those are on other threads for sale.

·
Registered
466 Posts
might be interested in truck. can you email me some pics to [email protected] any interest in a 94 dakota?

·
Registered
4,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not REALLY lol but we can talk. I'll email you asap.

·
Registered
4,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Email sent.

·
Registered
4,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
466 Posts
email sent.....pics to follow

·
Registered
49 Posts
If only you were selling it a couple months from now id buy but i dont graduate from school until september and start my new job after that so i could have some extra money to buy it. If you dont sell it send me a message. Would you be interested interested in a 2001 chevy cavilier?

·
Registered
4,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
If only you were selling it a couple months from now id buy but i dont graduate from school until september and start my new job after that so i could have some extra money to buy it. If you dont sell it send me a message. Would you be interested interested in a 2001 chevy cavilier?
MAYBE. But not a whole lot.

·
Registered
4,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Do yo have a 5th wheel hitch or gooseneck hitch?
It is set up for both. Rails, and hide-away hole.

No hitches. Except for Rec. hitch, that's included. Tekonsha Electronic brake controller also included.

·
Registered
426 Posts
1998 f150 ex cab 120k miles new tranny and new heads no cash id consider a trade up trade

·
Stupidity pisses me off
3,863 Posts
TurboSevenThree,
Have you tried EbayMotors? You should be able to get 7K on ebay, especially with such low miles. Put a reserve of like 10K and list it on ebay!

·
Registered
4,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I really wanna do a partial trade cause I need some cash out of it, for various reasons. Nice lookin f150 there though. What happened to it that it needed new heads and trans after 120k??

·
Registered
4,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
TurboSevenThree,
Have you tried EbayMotors? You should be able to get 7K on ebay, especially with such low miles. Put a reserve of like 10K and list it on ebay!
Hey there dude long time. I might have to do that, but my mom would have to do it.. she has the paypal acct. I have an empty bank acct and no credit card. :dunno:

·
Registered
4,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
ill say just hold out a little longer.
Yeah it's lookin that way. I owe my dad money, I'm trying to find work cause I just came out of college. I'm livin under my parents for now, but both mom and dad are working full time and we just found a water leak AND watermelon sized yellow jacket's nest in our attic. The car I am driving which is his car needs tires and an alignment, his truck needs tires too lol! Need somethin to happen soon.

·
Stupidity pisses me off
3,863 Posts
Hey there dude long time. I might have to do that, but my mom would have to do it.. she has the paypal acct. I have an empty bank acct and no credit card. :dunno:
It has been a long time! This Police Academy is sucking the life out of me! After I graduate from this one, I have 6 1/2 more months to go :doh: I got into the California Highway Patrol so I have to go through their academy all over again, they don't accept laterals.

I feel confident you can get 7K for your rig on ebaymotors. Get on there and start looking at what others similar to yours are going for:nod:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts