Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking to get a diesel truck in the next few months and was wondering where the good service/repair shops are in this area? I live in Chattanooga but travel to Knoxville all the time. I am new to diesel trucks and am wanting to find a good shop to go when I need work done.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's a little out of the way for me. I am looking for one either close to Chattanooga or Knoxville area.

·
a known holder of grudges
2,055 Posts
That's a little out of the way for me. I am looking for one either close to Chattanooga or Knoxville area.
In Knoxville is City Diesel, for engine work. Not found a Powerstroke only or Diesel only shop that's a good one stop shop.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Cool deal. I would also be willing to go to Nashville as well. I will add them to the list if I need any help.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I don't have a diesel but I might stop by anyway. Would give me a chance to look around and get ideas on what I want.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Even tho this thread is old, did you ever Get a truck? and I am a member of SVFD... Lee smith is the best place(i am told) for repairs if you want a dealer to do it

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.