Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if there are shop manuals for these trucks. I have been looking for a while but with little or no luck.:dunno:

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
If you find any let us know! I'm needing a good set of books for my '99.5 SD.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If you find any let us know! I'm needing a good set of books for my '99.5 SD.
I had a manual within six months with every truck I have owned. These things have been out for a couple of years and still no luck.

·
Registered
75 Posts
There is try ebay search under 08 f250 service manual there about $160 and I haven't found any cheeper. Yea I want it also but don't want to spend that much

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
Check this out...

Diesel Technician Society

I don't have a good word processor installed on my PC, but I did download the files for when I update. Can someone else try downloading this and let me know what program was used to view the files?

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
Found that in the "Tech Files" forum.

·
Registered
133 Posts
For all Ford manuals and publications go to http://www.helminc.com
They print the owners manuals and workshop manuals for Ford and a number of other manufacturers. They have complete manuals and wiring diagrams on paper or disk. They are a great resource, but not cheap.

·
Premium Member
1,489 Posts
I bought a set for my 2008 F350 on Ebay. emmissions/powertrain, workshop manual, and wiring.

The first two are quite useful, the last one is useless. I can pretty much sum it up by saying that everything that is wired in your truck passes through the "smart junction box", and is not serviceable.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts