Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
can anyone recommend a shop in the charleston/ columbia area? i am currently living in downtown charleston while my girlfriend attends college and i have no place to work on my truck. i need to get an egr delete installed. thank you for the help-:icon_ford:

·
Registered
5,229 Posts
Calm down man. Its 1:30 on a college football saturday. Not exactly the primetime to get anwsers.

·
Registered
3,157 Posts
you can try calling Hanahan Automotive & Truck Service. I'm not sure if they'll do much as far as modification though

·
Registered
349 Posts
ok guys, my mistake. i guess this is the place you come to if you have a question about a bachelor party or want some stickers and a t-shirt. thanks anyway.
Wow. :dunno:

For future reference Todd a second post just saying "bump" would get it noticed for the right reasons. Good luck with your search. I would recommend leaving your old spice swagger in your truck when you do find a mechanic...

·
Powerstroke Junkie
8,308 Posts
Sorry man, don't know your area, besides I do most all of my own work.

NCH

·
Other vehicle is an F250
18,320 Posts
I have found one in the upstate that I think is going to work out great. Wouldn't want to send you there if you already have a short fuse. I did note that your request went unaswered for a couple of weeks. If you look in the South Carolina section you will see that my exact request went unanswered for a year. I have determined that there may not be any really outstanding shops in SC that fellow members want to recommend. I am still looking and appreciate any feedback I get from my fellow org. members. I have found a ton of useful information here and none of it had to do with partying.
I suggest you move right along and do your b i t c h i n g on some other org. Just my $0.02. See ya!

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Premium Member
24,835 Posts
Don't know of any shops around me, I take my rig to Trucks Unlimited in Winston Salem ,Nc for all my work. Its a 3 hour drive each way, but it is worth it!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts