Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking at getting new shocks and i dont have a clue about any brand... need some advice.. stock truck... 4x4 f250 2002

·
O.I.F. Combat Vet 11B
1,048 Posts
I have bilistiens up front and monroe reflex in rear.

·
Registered
827 Posts
Just posting search results is pretty lame. This isn't a wiki its a DISCUSSION forum. I understand some posts come up over and over really is it that bad? You might 'meet' someone new, or even get some new info. Anyway...

I am a fan of bilstiens too, but they are costly. I have read a lot of good things about the monroe reflex shocks, I think that's what I am going with when I get around to it.
My trucks ride isn't bad at all, I think I need them because of a minor 'bump steer' issue I now have since I added the add a leafs awhile back. If I didn't have the 2007 Superduty to compare it to, I might not even notice the issue.

Good luck!
Scott

·
Registered
827 Posts
By the way - welcome to the org, Fleet!

·
Registered
699 Posts
Just posting search results is pretty lame. This isn't a wiki its a DISCUSSION forum. I understand some posts come up over and over really is it that bad? You might 'meet' someone new, or even get some new info. Anyway...

I am a fan of bilstiens too, but they are costly. I have read a lot of good things about the monroe reflex shocks, I think that's what I am going with when I get around to it.
My trucks ride isn't bad at all, I think I need them because of a minor 'bump steer' issue I now have since I added the add a leafs awhile back. If I didn't have the 2007 Superduty to compare it to, I might not even notice the issue.

Good luck!
Scott
no it's not bad trying to get him the most info in short period of time..
searching is actually faster than posting something that has been brought up numerous times.
thanks for your input bud.

oh i run bilstiens 5100

·
Registered
1,867 Posts

Good luck!
Scott
Why not..search button is 10 times easier..look up chips..see how many discussion there are about them..or intakes..its all the same..no offence but just browsing around instead of instantly opening a thread goes a long way..and you will still meet ppl..its called a PM ..

I run stock shocks..never any issues..why change..

·
C-5 Crew Chief
218 Posts
cant we all just get along

1 - 9 of 9 Posts