Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Shelby's New F-250 Super Baja Is the Diesel-Powered Full-Size Raptor of Your Dreams (msn.com)
The 475-horsepower, 1050-lb-ft of torque powertrain is unmodified, though considering the performance, we're not surprised to see Shelby leave it untouched. The real upgrades come in the suspension. The Fox Racing setup adds height, travel, and off-road handling prowess. There are adjustable reservoirs front and rear paired with custom front radius arms and a dual steering stabilizer. Supporting the setup are 18-inch alloy wheels wrapped in BFGoodrich KM3 tires.

·
Premium Member
2001 F350 7.3L, CrewCab, Long bed, 4x4
20,118 Posts
Impressive looking, but @ $125K+ one won't be in my driveway.

Reactions: midnightrider79

·
Premium Member
967 Posts
I’m just not seeing the point to producing this truck...lol...my Raptor has an ridiculous 900# payload, so I can see offering the f250 model, but diesel? I suppose you could turn an Oldsmobile into a tow vehicle with enough money, but that’s not what it was designed for...

·
Registered
1,874 Posts
I'm slightly disappointed in how all these trucks are turned into the baja runners. My dream truck is a 2002 or 2003 black SVT lightning. But thats just my preference. I see the Raptor having a more useful purpose and versatility in the real word than this Shelby version, but again I love most Shelby stuff.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.