Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Shop Info in Sac CA

Hey know this is the wrong area but this is the most visited... Who knows of a good diesel shop within 30 Miles of Sacramento CA... I need one, and want to stop traviling down to the south bay to go to my old one. :dunno:

·
Registered
867 Posts
Barnes and Zehnder in elk grove. Fantom took his truck there but I am not sure how it turned out. PM and ask if they did good by him.

·
Super Moderator
19,759 Posts

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks all!

·
california deplorable
10,999 Posts
replaced from another thread but answers the question posed on this one

OK after going through this entire thread, yes sleep depravation due to pain will cause you to do odd things for entertainment in the middle of the night,.Here is a list of links recommended for the sacramento area, which happens to be where my truck is right now. still looking for someone in the Reno area in the long run but I will cross that bridge when I come to it .
OK sacramento area shops that have the powerstroke.org seal of approval :

diesel power products, banks, ATS, computer chips, get power, injectors | Northeast Sacramento, California

diesel power products, banks, ATS, computer chips, get power, injectors | Northeast Sacramento, California

Diesel Performance Parts | MKM Customs - Diesel Performance Products and Accessories ... ask for Marc

Harrold Ford | Ford Dealer | Sacramento

Imler Diesel Performance - Sacramento

ATS Diesel Performance*

dieselmann's Page

Innovative Diesel 3015-ID Custom Pre-Programmed SCT Handheld ... more tunes than shop work I think but...

that is the list happy hunting

1 - 5 of 5 Posts