Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
well i have some ? on a shackle reverse kits for the front and rear of my 97 250 any inputs will be helpful and where are you all getting down pipes for these trucks

·
Banned
5,630 Posts
Downpipe comes with the turbo-back exhaust... whites diesel performance in florida is a great shop.

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
If you want a reverse shackle in the front you have to switch the front axle from a Dana 50 ttb to a Dana 60 solid axle from a f350

·
Delivers Pizzas For Fun!
6,024 Posts
^^^ yup... as tor the shackle reverse in the rear, i wouldn't do it. It moves the rear slightly forward and looks funny as it is no longer centered in the wheel well. Do a RSK and DANA 60 up front and get the kit from PMF (performance metal fabrication i belive)

As for the down pipe i would get the one from dale at TYMAR performace but either one is good. The tymar one expands as clerance allows and comes so u can slide 4" exhaust right it and dont need an adaptor

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
^^^ yup... as tor the shackle reverse in the rear, i wouldn't do it. It moves the rear slightly forward and looks funny as it is no longer centered in the wheel well. Do a RSK and DANA 60 up front and get the kit from PMF (performance metal fabrication i belive)

As for the down pipe i would get the one from dale at TYMAR performace but either one is good. The tymar one expands as clerance allows and comes so u can slide 4" exhaust right it and dont need an adaptor

i got told that i couls do the shackle swap on the ttb but if the 60 i a need to then i can do that

·
Registered
110 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
how much do they run and its hard as hell trying to find a 60 in my area i have been looking like a mad man

·
Delivers Pizzas For Fun!
6,024 Posts
it can be...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts