Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i returned the truck to stock just fine turned the truck off and cominsed to upload new downloads and while i was doing so i go out to my truck to see if shes back to stock. i put the key in and wait for glow plugs to warm up, arrow goes away and i turn the key over and nothing at all. im completely clueless. and so i go get the tuner accidently take it off while its loading and now its only shows a blue screen????????????? help me sct is closed till tuesday and i need to at least start my truck and run it on stock.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I got the truck running from getting the stock tune loaded back on my device.......but some how now when my truck has been sitting for a night and I go to start it, it blows whiye smoke amd cranks for littetaly 30 secs then runs ruff for ten sec or so then comes right out of it and idles perfect like nothing ever happened? I checked the coolant level after everything was cooled off and I think so how the tune might be leaving one of my injectors wide open over night and flooding a cylinder out....just a guess tho. But it only fours pure white smoke when I crank on her to start it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts