Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a set of reman cylinder heads off of a 2001 7.3 powerstroke. They were removed from a parted out truck, appx 15,000 miles on them before removed. Would like to get $350 for the pair, thats less than a core charge. Would consider trading for an intake system or programmer for my 2005 6.0. Would really like a programmer with a digital display. To heavy to ship I live in Jefferson, GA about 1 1/2 hrs north east of atlanta. 706-548-4260 (home) 517-795-3888 (cell)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
7.3 cylinder heads

These heads where bought from an international dealer. They are reman from navistar not some half assed rebuild shop. There are no mods to them they are stock. navistar does not just grind the valves and send them back out. springs, keepers, rotators, valves are all replaced with new. Let me know if you are interested.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Are these heads available? If so, are they complete? Do they lack anything or can I add injectors and gaskets and bolt them on? Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well I wasnt going to include the rest of the pieces but I will. Yes I will include all the rocker arms and injector hold down bolts, Toss in your injector and gaskets and bolt em on. I will even throw in the push tubes all for the full price offer of $350. That is way less than the core charge on a set of heads.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts