Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a set of 5 1997-2003 F150 King Ranch wheels. These are extremely rare and hard to find as there were not many King Ranch F150's made during these years. The King Ranch line replaced the Eddie Bauer trim on the expeditions and was the highest trim package after lariat's for F150's. They are 17x7.5. The lug pattern on these wheels are 5x135mm. These are the last year that Ford used the 5 lug pattern. In 04 they switched to the 6 lug patterns. I bought these tires for a project Bronco I'm doing but they just don't match the Bronco's body lines like I had hoped. It took me over a year to find the 5th spare wheel. Thats why it has no tire. The other 4 have a set of 265 Coopers w/ very little tread left and 1 no longer holds air. I dont have any of the center caps as they are like finding a needle in a haystack. The good news is that the center caps that came on F150's and Expeditions of the same years all have the same center caps. They look just like the King Ranch center caps except they're missing the King Ranch logo known as the "Running W" in the middle.

Price is firm @ $400 but would be willing to trade for a Yakima Mega Warrior Cargo Rack plus a little cash or a white 2008+ F250/F350 tailgate.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts