·
Registered
796 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
now to wait.

·
Coal Rolling = Posing
9,871 Posts
Check the website Total Diesel Performance. That's Tony's shop. I think reburns are 100 but, check the site.

Anybody know how Tony Wildmans daughter is? Think you may have to be patient if you do business with him.

·
Registered
690 Posts
i will check that out, i hear he is a hard man to come in contact with, anyone else do custom tunes? all i have is exhaust and intake so nothing special.

·
Coal Rolling = Posing
9,871 Posts
Go to Beans, Johnathan has custom tunes, free reburns once you buy his tunes, and he's right around the corner from you. Tell him you're a member of us too.

·
Coal Rolling = Posing
9,871 Posts
As far as custom tunes go, there's several choices. I like mine, but I'm considering goin with Beans, because he's so close. He's even closer to you, and they were pretty cool with us recently.

·
Registered
690 Posts
ah forgot all about that, buddy of mine use to work for his dad doing dozer work. I will call them in the morning. maybe he will have some other stuff laying around im looking for. they do any lift work or exterior?

·
Coal Rolling = Posing
9,871 Posts
Lol, I don't think the thread started all that serious anyway.

I ain't sure about lifts, but like I tell most people, if you're gonna work with it, don't lift it. Trust me when I tell you a factory truck, with maybe a leveling kit, will handle way better loaded down.

But, I think Beans will probably do anything you can afford to do lol.

·
Registered
8,774 Posts
i am thinking of going with other tunes (i loved tony's, but just want to see what else is out there)

Any suggestions other than beans?
Matt P says beans is amazing at least on his truck!

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
There are quite a few to choose from now.

TW, DP, PHP, Swamps, Beans, Matt @ gearhead(heard alot of good about him), DI, etc.

To be honest I think everyone of these will bring your truck to life.

PS, not sponsering non-vendors, just answering a question.

·
Registered
8,774 Posts
alrighty so you dont think im going to see a huge difference one way or another going from tony''s tunes to another tuner? Its not really worth it then

·
Registered
796 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
i would go out and try other stuff if you can afford it. these tunes are so popular if you decided you didnt like something there are plenty of people looking for a deal on custom tunes so youcould sell out right and be in the clear.

also when someone gets on here and ask whether to go with TW or DP you can tell them the differences you experienced by using both of them.

knowledge is power***

1 - 16 of 16 Posts