Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
728 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Due to divorce the Excursion is going on the market soon. I just have to install the ball joints and get it detailed. Possibly pulling out the Powermax and the Insight CS w/ EAS and 100psi sensor, SCT w/tunes from Vivian and Matt, to sell privately. I am going to try selling on here first with all the mods intact as most here know what they are worth. If no takers I will strip it down and sell privately. There are pics of it in my photo album here.

The Excursion has 115k miles on it and was legally imported to Canada by the previous owners, that should make it an easy sell in the US as it came from Texas. It has all the mods listed in the sig along with 10k on new stock injectors, new HPOP an IPR valve, updated fuel pump (no fuel heater), upgraded all 6 speakers and 4 sets of wireless headphones for the rear entertainment dvd player.

With all mods (everything is the sig), I would love to get $30, remember all work (HG's and HPOP) come with 1 year warranty from the shop that did the work. What do you guys think price here and a price stripped down (stock turbo, no SCT or Insight and I keep (sell) the Swamps ficm)?
Once I come up with a price I will post for sale in the classifieds here.

If you are interested in purchase pm me.

·
Premium Member
11,966 Posts
Don't see any album and search doesn't either. Post a link.

·
Registered
728 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
42 Posts
As a recent buyer of an 05 Exc, I'll throw in my .02. Mine had 119k on it. I paid $18,900. It's a Limited 4x4 with 2nd row buckets, dvd, aftermarket dvd and headrest screens, etc. It's loaded with everything. I was looking at some others when I chose this one. The other one I was looking at the closest was an 05 EB, loaded, with 85k. They would go down to $24,500. There are quite a few out there in the 100 to 130k range. Folks are scared of them because they are perception of them being so large. So they probably won't appreciate the work and cost that you've put in to it. I think that if you need to sell it rather quickly, you'll be best to price it less than $24k. With the market the way it is, it seems like only the deals are selling.

Not trying to be negative, just my opinion. Good luck in your sale!

Jason

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
Back in 09 I bought my 05 limited 4x4 with 60k for 22k I sold it the next year with 89k on it for 25.5k the second day I had it listed on eBay.

·
Premium Member
3,940 Posts
Yes, up here anyway, it seems our Excursions are in very high demand since there has been nothing on the market like them in six years. Full size SUV with a big diesel engine, I get guys offering to buy mine at least two or three times a year!!

·
Premium Member
3,940 Posts
Won't work, her lawyer will just show the blue book value to the judge and he'll just use that and screw you over bad because you tried to pull a fast one on your soon to be ex-wife

1 - 10 of 10 Posts