Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Administrator
23,314 Posts
CAUTIONARY ADVISORY

We advise all prospective buyers (or sellers) to be aware that this is a new member, with one post, so please proceed accordingly and with caution.

This in no way reflects on the integrity of the buyer or seller. It is a standard notice we put in for these members buying or selling items of substantial value.

SHIPPING ADVISORY

If shipping is required, sellers are encouraged to use tracking numbers or delivery confirmation.

Buyers should request this even if it costs a few dollars more to ship. This is to protect both the seller and the buyer.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just wanna say I’ve used these forums awhile for help fixing and building my truck to what it is now. Created the account to sell these because they weren’t selling on marketplace. I’m putting my 01 f350 extended cab cot 7.3 in an 06 f350 lariat crew cab that had a “blown” 6.0. Haven’t torn it apart but the lpop and hpop is the only thing wrong with it that I can see. Idk if the previous owner drove it for a while after it went, but the oil didn’t have any metal flakes. I’m refreshing my 7.3 while it’s out because it will be so much easier. Did the exhaust manifolds and up pipes while it was in the truck, and that wasn’t very fun. I’d like to build more power in it as I just got a 5th wheel camper. I wanna sell and trade my 1.5 injectors so I can send in stock cores and not waste a ton of money. My injectors only have 20k miles on them, the truck sat for a while as I was trying to figure out a starting issue that ended up being the neutral Saftey switch. I understand the issue with buying and selling online so any form of verification you’d like I’d be happy to show. Saying that I’d also like to receive that from you. Also if anyone knows where I can get wiring diagrams for a 06 lariat 6.0 please let me know. Gonna be the hardest part of putting my 7.3 in the 06. I think I may be able to run both fuse boxes the 7.3 for just the engine and brakes and lights while the 6.0 for all of the lariat interior. Not sure if it will work so any help would be great. Thank you, David Helems

1 - 4 of 4 Posts