Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
selling my brand new zex nitrous kit, bought it thinking i was going to install it but never got around to it and eventually moved..so here it is..

Performance enthusiasts know the potential of nitrous oxide injection systems to generate big horsepower gains. For diesel engines, the installation of a ZEX™ Diesel Nitrous System adds great power with no additional tuning, but offers huge power gains when used in tandem with power programmers that add additional fuel. By more thoroughly burning the increased volume of diesel fuel entering the engine, the ZEX™ Diesel Nitrous System increases power, reduces exhaust gas temperatures, and gets rid of excessive exhaust smoke.

The ZEX™ Diesel Nitrous System improves wide-open throttle response, reduces turbo lag, and greatly cools the inlet air temperature for maximum air density and power. Nitrous oxide gas provides the extra oxygen you need to safely burn more fuel when tuning with your diesel engine programmer.

The ZEX™ Diesel Nitrous System is a complete kit that includes everything you need for an easy, plug and play installation. The ZEX™ Diesel Nitrous System includes a 10 lb. nitrous bottle, brackets, electronic throttle activation switch as well as all the plumbing and electrical connectors. Estimated time for installation: two hours.

part number is 82028

I have heard nothing but good things from this kit, i did alot of research before i bought it and came to the conclusion it would be the perfect kit.

its brand new sealed in package 320 shipped OBO

if you want a pic of the box i will send via email

elliot

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump to the top

·
WILD PHIL
581 Posts
Head studs are mandatory right?

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
it matters, but you can adjust the hp you get out of the nitrous..it comes with different size jets, if your afraid of doing something you can just throw in the smallest jet and see how you like it and work your way up until it feels comfortable.. if your going to throw as much as you can into it, than yes they are mandatory.

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
bump to the top

·
WILD PHIL
581 Posts
Work alil on the price with me and I will buy it. PM me bottom dollar.

·
Registered
956 Posts
This is on my wish list. To bad my wishes never come to.

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
WILD PHIL
581 Posts
Ok Gents im officially taking first dibs.

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
first backed out, yours if you want it bullfrog

·
WILD PHIL
581 Posts
Hey sorry for the BS guys. I forgot I had to buy 2 inch wheel spacers last week. If its still up for sale in a few days its mine.

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
no need to be sorry powerstroke_soldier, bullfrog do you still have second dibs.i have a couple others wanting it.

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
where are you located bullfrog?

elliot

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
still available!!!

300 plus shipping..comes out to right around 310 shipped