Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i just found out that my grandmother has cancer from my dad, so i told him im going to sell my rig to help her pay her bills. what do you guys think i could get for my 99 f350 mods in my sig and 220ki dont have any pics but the bodies in nice shape.

thanks ben

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
Sorry to hear about your grandmother. As far as the truck I don't know is it a reg cab or what? You've easily got $5-6k in upgrades so I'd say $11,000 +.

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sorry to hear about your grandmother. As far as the truck I don't know is it a reg cab or what? You've easily got $5-6k in upgrades so I'd say $11,000 +.
thank you and its a reg long bed

·
Other vehicle is an F250
18,320 Posts

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Really sorry to hear about your grandmother. There is a lot that can be done to treat cancer nowadays. My wife is a cancer survivor. Prayers sent.
thanks you and i know that why im going to sell my rig to help pay for it. and i man sorry to hear that

·
Registered
128 Posts
sorry to hear that, keep your heads up . i myself had cancer a few years back , much can be done through good treatment and prayer. our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family . gl with the sale!

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i would like to thank everone but one person expescaly for the his he offer thanks hank!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts