Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was wondering if you all could help me.

I am trying to sell my commercial pressure cleaning rig, but don't exactly know where to do this.

Any and all help would be greatly appreciated.

·
Shade tree mechanic
8,298 Posts
Craigslist perhaps? Or here in the "general" for sale section? What does it clean? Is it like a pressure washer? Sorry for my ignorance on this...

·
Registered
3,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Craigslist perhaps? Or here in the "general" for sale section? What does it clean? Is it like a pressure washer? Sorry for my ignorance on this...
I thought about Craigslist. Was hoping to avoid that route though. Seems to be a haven for scammers.

Yes it's just a commercial version of what you might find at the big box stores. Plus it has hot water capability. Aids in the cleaning of oil stains and bubble gum.

It's mounted on a trailer with a water tank, hose reels, and what ever else is needed for a day's job.

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
I thought about Craigslist. Was hoping to avoid that route though. Seems to be a haven for scammers.
do you ever listen to the monsters on 104.1

if so just ask drunky about craigslist:rofl::rofl:

·
Shade tree mechanic
8,298 Posts

Yes it's just a commercial version of what you might find at the big box stores. Plus it has hot water capability. Aids in the cleaning of oil stains and bubble gum.

It's mounted on a trailer with a water tank, hose reels, and what ever else is needed for a day's job.
Sounds like a nice setup. There is a commercial lot near me that takes heavy/light heavy equipment on consignment. Stuff like HD trailers, semi's, machine. Not sure what the conpany makes off of consignment for selling others stuff but they sure do move alot of equipment through their lot. Anything like that around you?

·
Registered
693 Posts
If you lived in Texas I would be all over it. We pressure wash drilling rigs and work-over rigs here in good ole' Texas.

·
Registered
3,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sounds like a nice setup. There is a commercial lot near me that takes heavy/light heavy equipment on consignment. Stuff like HD trailers, semi's, machine. Not sure what the conpany makes off of consignment for selling others stuff but they sure do move alot of equipment through their lot. Anything like that around you?
Interesting suggestion. Will have to see if there is anything like that around here.

If you lived in Texas I would be all over it. We pressure wash drilling rigs and work-over rigs here in good ole' Texas.
Hmmm... we could meet half way in New Orleans

How much are you asking?
Honestly, I am not sure right now. I don't know how much it's worth. I am in the process of squaring that away. Going to the dealer tomorrow to see if they can help out in that area.

Is it something you might be interested in if the price is right?

·
Premium Member
13,265 Posts
Honestly, I am not sure right now. I don't know how much it's worth. I am in the process of squaring that away. Going to the dealer tomorrow to see if they can help out in that area.

Is it something you might be interested in if the price is right?
Maybe but Idk. We have though about getting one to clean our customers steeples instead of pointing them in another direction. But this seems like it would be more trouble for us.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts