Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well the wife has come to me and asked me to sell the truck due to the family growing and the difficulty of getting the kids in and out of the truck, We will be looking for an Excursion or large SUV possibly in trade or just a cash sell of my truck... I have copied and pasted my CL add for this post so If you read its meant for CL, But I have also attached the CL Post...

I would 100% rather sell to a Powerstroke member that would and can appreciate the truck for its true beauty and nature!!

Prices are different for Powerstroke Members

$18,000 for as is sale and $20,000 for extra work to be completed - (that's a $2,000 dollar saving for Powerstroke buddies!!)

Post as followed

Well your Looking at the Best of the Best

2002 - Last year they made the 7.3L
Ford F350 - Full 1 ton in black
7.3L Turbo Diesel - 199,xxx very well taken care of miles
Full Crew Cab - true full 4 door to get friends and family in and out of
Lariat - Leather interior with tan seats and carpet, wood grain trim, 6 way power front seats 40/20/40 and bench in rear
Long Bed - A full 8 foot bed - Rhino lined
Dual rear wheel - Better traction and less sway while pulling
4x4 - shift on the fly and locking hubs
Power windows, mirrors, locks, seats

NO ACCIDENTS
AND
ITS A ORIGINAL TEXAS TRUCK - NO RUST

Ok so to the goodies

8" Super Lift (with soft pack) with BDS shocks and BDS dual stabilizer
22.5 Alcoa Semi wheels with Yokohama tires including adapter brackets and dust covers - 70% remaining which is approximately - 100,000 miles
4" down pipe with 5" dual chrome stacked exhaust (pypes exhaust) - the flex sleeve and 2 feet of the 4" exhausted just replaced right before the up pipe to the stacks
Custom ecm programmed
Ranch hand front and rear bumpers
Piaa 520 Fog Lights w/ piaa bulbs
14" custom drop down hitch with back bar brace
Full custom welded on bracket for dually tire mud flaps
1 - Tool boxes mounted in bed - just a standard flip open box in ok condition
Tinted windows - except windshield
Upgraded to new 2008-2009 truck steps
CB Radio 40 channels with wx - truck has (2) 4' fire whips
Flip screen radio with dvd and the truck is pre wired for a sound system (RCA, remote is on a toggle switch, ground and power)
Coolant filtration system with Cat ELC Red Coolant and 203* thermostat
Amsoil synthetic 5w40 with Donaldson ELF 7405 filter - 17 quart fill up
New Radiator and water pump - replaced in March as preventive maintenance only - replaced early march with warranty
Starter replaced 8/11/12 w/ warranty
Oil w/ amsoil and Donaldson filter, rear gear oil replaced with amsoil was just replaced june 25th 2012
Coolant and trans fluids w/ filters were replaced march 5th 2012
rear drive shaft U-joint was replaced March 14th by ford dealer
K and N Air filter
Weather Tech - digital floor mats front and back

As you can see I have taken a lot of pride in my truck and have very good maintenance records the truck gets looks, compliments, thumbs up and even pictures taken where ever we go - there has been no expense spared in the truck

The truck is designed for highway cruising and rides incredible on the highway roads at 65 mph at 1750 rpm which is the sweet spot and get 17.5 mpg highway (650 miles per tank) and anywhere from 11 -14 city depending on traffic and well the driver, Its not designed for racing, but it does get up and go.

Please Note - Yes the truck is amazing, but Not perfect there are a few small fixable scratches that will be wheeled out before the sale and the bumpers are coming up for re spray this summer.

I am asking the following price for the truck as $22,000 FIRM I will only be accepting Cash or a Certified check and the transaction will take place at my bank, I do own the truck outright and have the title in hand

The trucks up coming scheduled maintenance will be as followed and repaired before the sale of the truck
1. New Rotors and pads - Napa's Sever duty - Top of the line brakes
2. Moog Front outer tie rod and any other suspension items that I feel are to the point of 30% or less life expectancy to be replaced
3. Front bumpers repainted
5. Windshield will be replaced by safe-lite
6. Truck will be washed, waxed and detailed before scheduled pick up

*If you do not wish for me to replace these items above and would like to buy the truck as is then the asking price is $20,000 FIRM I will only be accepting Cash or a Certified check and the transaction will take place at my bank, I do own the truck outright and have the title in hand

My Cell phone number is 248-703-2019 or please email me with questions. I will be accepting a $500 deposit on the truck before the scheduled maintenance will be performed and a one week before the truck is ready for delivery. Please no phone calls after 10 pm at night and before 7am in the morning, but please feel free to email me at anytime.

Also I am apart of the Powerstroke community on Ford Powerstroke Forum and I have a full profile on the truck and a thread solely dedicated to the trucks maintenance and performance - As you can follow the thread through 22 pages of the trucks history at http://www.powerstroke.org/forum/99...on/237325-creatin-chaos-everything-forum.html

More Pictures available via Cell phone

My wife came to me today and asked me to sell the truck due to the wife being pregnant and the family expanding so we will be looking into a large suv, This is not a easy thing for me to do nor am I trying to ditch something on someone else, The truck always performs the way it should with no hidden secrets. This truck has truly been well taken care of and I hope the next person to own this amazing truck will give it the respect and care as I do.

I have no Clue how the market is right now for trucks So please be aware it could sell in a day or a month so if you are interested in buying this truck then please don't hesitate to call me to set up a time to view the truck, I do however work in the oil field and can be scheduled to be a way several weeks at a time. We are not in a hurry to sell it due to us still looking to locate a new vehicle, but we will be accepting in person only offers with deposit as of today.

Please Note: This is only my personal truck and has never seen the oil field nor work at all. We travel in this truck from Texas to Michigan on a regular bases, We have already traveled to Michigan 3 times this year and approximately takes 3 tanks of fuel just to give you an idea of fuel capacity and consumption.

Thanks for taking a minute to read and learn about this truck

Have a Great Day!!!

F350 Big Rig Diesel

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That's a good looking mustang.... If I didn't have 3 kids and 2 dogs I would definitely be talking to you about it... Good luck on the sale!! How fast is it?

·
Registered
90 Posts
Tell you he truth I have not had it on the track at all. It is running 10psi right now. Hard to get traction until I hit 3rd.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Back home I have a few of my buddies that all have mustang's and they all have dropped some money into them, my one friend is running a twin turbo set up on his and its crazy fast, if I can find a picture of it ill post it....

·
Registered
238 Posts
I love this truck!! GLWS

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ya kinda wish i didnt have too, I have a company truck also so its kinda over kill having both, I never drive my truck and the wife is pregnant so her trying to get up in it is hilarious

·
Registered
308 Posts
hmm...i have a pretty well built lifted CCSB 7.3L that im looking to trade for a dually. VERY CLEAN, and has just over 100k now. not sure if you're looking for another truck?

obvious the 8.5in lift and 40in tires are not gonna be any better for you, but i could get it down a bit if you were interested.

i am running quite a bit more engine upgrades (intake,exhaust, tunes, injectors, turbo, ect....) and body upgrades (05-07 front end painted to match with recon headlights, fender flares, vinyl in some places, 08+rear end, painted suspension)

pretty much bought the truck bone stock 5 years ago, built it, and now am wanting a dually on 225.s or 24.5s. I wish this was a 6.0 but ive been loving my 7.3L lol

·
Premium Member
5,682 Posts
Actually, 2003 was the last model year they implemented the 7.3L engine. :thumb:

Free bump!

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
yes you are actually correct with early 03' models ( technically they were manufactured in 02', and distributed early 03) I was just considering it the last full year produced... Thanks for the bump!!

·
Registered
238 Posts
Yup... I still love this truck. haha.

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Well I have a buyer coming from Chicago on Saturday to pick it up... Just got it all cleaned up and got to put a few miles on it today.... I will be very sad to see it go .... :(

I am looking for an excursion.... Thinking I might do a fummins in a 05 excursion Eddie bauer

1 - 19 of 19 Posts