Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those who have leveled or lifted their truck, what did you do to secure the wheel speed sensor wire back to the radius arms after install? I have a '15 250 and just installed the Readylift 3.5. With the radius arms now relocated, the speed sensor wire is obviously not long enough to be clipped back in the stock position. Having it hanging there and not secured isn't ideal, so I'm looking for what others have done. Appreciate any recommendations!

By the way, I'm quite pleased with the RL. Install went relatively smooth for a one guy job using jack stands. The rear sits about a 1/2" lower than front that I'm not pleased with, but maybe the front will settle down as the new shocks break in. I also had some hardware missing when the RL box arrived and they responded quickly with sending out what was missing.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey there, the response is a little late... but I installed the same lift and like it also. I looked at what to do with the hanging line but never put much thought into securing it. I thought about a zip tie but that look didn't appeal to me. So far mine hasn't caught on anything and I have at least 30k miles on it if that gives you any piece of mind. If I do figure something out that looks decent and works well I will post it up.

BTW, what shocks did you go with? I'm still using the factory Ranchos but I hear there are much better shocks out there.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey No Lag. Thanks for your reply. Glad to hear you haven't run into any issues. I ended up using a couple zip-ties on mine. I un-clamped the factory plastic clip from the wire and snapped it back onto the radius arms. Then I used a couple zip ties from the clip to the wire. Not sure if that makes any sense or not. I'll see if I can get a pic posted up to show you.

For the shocks I went with the Bilstein 5100. I looked at Fox but couldn't justify the coin. I ran the 5100 on my Rubicon and liked them so figured I'd go that route. I feel like they are giving me a much more controlled ride on the SD than the stock Ranchos.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.