Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, looking to buy my first diesel truck and I found a great deal. Too bad the deal may not be that great of a deal. Mechanically it is fine but someone stole the both the front and rear seats out of the truck, plus some of the plastic. Not sure of the purpose but now I have to debate whether to pass on the truck or buy it and get new seats.

I was finding that there are more newer truck seats available then the older models. So what year seats will fit into my truck? I'm looking at getting a 99 F250 (not sure if it early 99 or not). It's a crewcab as well. I heard that I may have to drill some holes for the rear seats which I don't mind. I don't care about heated seats since I live in Arizona. Any advice would be appreciated. I have until today to decide what to do.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
Any of those seats should pretty much bolt right up. Plenty have swapped 05+ into 99 bodies.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Alright thanks. After joining I see there was more information available verse a guest account. Guess my hunt will begin. Is there any differences between the model years that I show take note of?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts