Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have any experience with seat covers? Looking at getting some mainly to protect my seats from dust/debris after I get the interior of my truck detailed. Don't really want to spend a fortune on them either as I don't care what they look like. I just don't want all the dust from my work clothes getting allover the interior of a freshly detailed truck. Personally, the plastic seat cover that you get at the dealership would be fine for me but they just aren't durable enough for day to day use. If it matters, I have the bucket seats in the front with the center console and the rear bench seat. Any recommendations are appreciated. Thanks.

·
Now I'm Strokin6.4Liters
2,447 Posts
I've had the Wet Okoles before and they are really nice.

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the replies fellas. I'm not really looking to spend an arm and a leg on seat covers as my seats are in excellent condition and I won't be using them 100% of the time. Just when my Carhartts are dirty. I just want to protect the seats from the excessive dust that I've been bringing in my truck and don't want the dust sticking to the leather conditioner/detailed seats after spending $400.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts