Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
can super duty springs be used on a Dana 60 swap with out a reverse shackle kit? i'm looking to get a better ride quality without lifting it. thanks in advanced for the help.

·
Registered
686 Posts
:popcorn2:

·
Delivers Pizzas For Fun!
6,024 Posts
talk to cary, he would know

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
583 Posts
The superduty springs are longer than the obs ones from what I've read.The eye of the SD spring is a tad larger requiring some hole enlargement on the obs spring mounts.The rsk is supposedly gives a better ride having the springs swivel from the rear as opposed to the front

·
Premium Member
23,192 Posts
Isn't your truck already lifted? If you go SD springs your gonna have to lift to get same ride height back

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
my truck is lifted with the d50. i'm getting ready to do my Dana60 swap and i'm tired of having my truck lifted. i'm trying to sit a little higher then stock and run like a 285 tire. i just read a lot about super duty springs improving ride quality.

·
Registered
8,710 Posts
No lift..Isn't going to happen......but when using SD springs the end result is a leveled truck with stock F350 rear blocks.

I developed this mod using SD springs and a RS kit 9-10 years ago and have helped hundreds perform this mod. It will transform a OBS trucks ride. Actually will ride better than any stock SD. We have kits for 99-04 axles also.

We also developed 05 up axle swap with suspension for the OBS.

·
Delivers Pizzas For Fun!
6,024 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
if it only levels out an f-350, i'm good with that. i wonder how it'll look with a set of 33's?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts