Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i bought a truck in connecticut,hartford heading out on friday, thought id see if anybody wanted to get together and eat saturday night , or any ideas , for a little get together along the way

·
Premium Member
9,392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'd be tickled pink to meet ya if I lived that direction!

BTW, what did you buy?
i bought a nice 1994 f250, had been looking for a diesel , but this one has a 460 in it , it will have a psd before its over ,i wish i knew ow to link something better id post up a pic

·
International Threat
13,087 Posts
Scuff Im assuming you'll be coming up 95... about 5 miles from my house. But I'm about half way from where you are to where you're going so I don't think that helps any LOL.

·
Registered
3,150 Posts
How much for the blue f350? I got dibs.:woot:

·
Registered
3,673 Posts
thats fine i guess you dont want to either , and ill keep that torqshift trans for myself
I will take it off your hands for you Scott and you can have mine to replace it with

·
Premium Member
9,392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Scuff Im assuming you'll be coming up 95... about 5 miles from my house. But I'm about half way from where you are to where you're going so I don't think that helps any LOL.
from what i understand there will be some wrench turning on staurday near ya marty , make sure i got your number , im gonna stop by probably ,let me know

1 - 20 of 39 Posts