Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay so I've heard about Innovative and DJ's custom tunes, what about dfuser? any experience with their tunes?

Thanks much :icon_ford:

·
Registered
293 Posts
I use defusers biggest tune and i love it in my truck. Not one problem. I also use djs tunes and love them also. Its all just personal preference

·
Premium Member
17,255 Posts
I use DJs and very pleased with them

·
Registered
578 Posts
+1 for DJ's, they are great!

·
Registered
214 Posts
Usually run dfusers aggresive tow everyday and it feels real good. Ran the prorace at the track and ended up with a 14.2. Its not to bad but I'm still wanna try some other tuners. Also the Egts seem to be pretty good, usually pull a 16ft trailer everyday loaded with mowers and mulch and there usually around 650-700 just cruising.

·
Registered
636 Posts
DFuser has excellent tunes and awesome customer service! I've tried other vendors and like his tunes the best so far...

·
Raging Lunatic
8,803 Posts
I run Innovative's extreme street as my daily driver and love it. It has a power band at approx. 2200 rpms 70 mph when you accelerate it will put you to your seat back! Also it is better on fuel as we all need these days.

Mike

·
Registered
999 Posts
Innovative's extreme race is what im running getting over 19 mpg high way only been running it for a dailly for month or so ran Innovative's extreme street before

Matt

·
Registered
999 Posts
Your getting that good of mileage? Thats great I have that tune as well only ran for a day or so, the whole T/C lockup thing kind of scared me as far as using it a a daily driver.

Mike
me too but i had to try it after a friend told me about the mileage u can learn how to push the go pedal to make it really streetable i drive in major trafic in dc

Matt

·
Registered
348 Posts

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
dj's tunes here and great customer service :thumb:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts