Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all.
Selling my sct x4 7015. Only been used a few months on my f350. So 4 unlocks remain. It's also been unmarried from my truck.
It has IDP extreme street on it too.

$300 OBO PayPal friends and family please.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
965 Posts
Would you do $250 shipped? Unfortunately I couldn't use the tune...

·
Registered
965 Posts
Please answer my PMs and e-mail. Also please refund me since evidently it isn't unlocked and you haven't shipped it.

·
Registered
965 Posts
Sadly yes. I hoped that since he was a long time member it wouldn't be an issue.

·
Administrator
31,425 Posts
I am sure it will be fine, I was just curious
I won't skip the coverage even if I have to pay for it myself it's only 3 % of the sale

·
Registered
965 Posts
I am sure it will be fine, I was just curious
I won't skip the coverage even if I have to pay for it myself it's only 3 % of the sale
Guess I've had a good run, I've been hosed on eBay twice over the last 20 years and one other time on a forum but those were all 10+ years ago. One of those was for more than this, apparently I did't learn...lol I've bought 2 high end scopes (Nightforce) off snipers hide which really worried me but those deals turned out great, I still talk reloading with one of the those guys. Guess the old saying is true, don't gamble with more than you can afford to lose. This may sting but it isn't going to impact anything besides chalking it up to stupid tax...lol

·
Administrator
31,425 Posts
@DriversDiesel @DriversDiesel @DriversDiesel @DriversDiesel @DriversDiesel @DriversDiesel @DriversDiesel @DriversDiesel @DriversDiesel @DriversDiesel
@DriversDiesel @DriversDiesel @DriversDiesel @DriversDiesel @DriversDiesel @DriversDiesel @DriversDiesel @DriversDiesel @DriversDiesel @DriversDiesel

·
Premium Member
7,933 Posts

Well at least his email should be full. Worthless pos ripoff @DriversDiesel

·
Premium Member
2,847 Posts
Reactions: SparkyF250
1 - 16 of 16 Posts