Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought my truck already tuned but it did not come with the tuner, had some issues and my shop had to tune the truck back to stock which is terribly slow now.
They offer the sct x4 tuners.
What’s the best option street or performance? Truck is studded and deleted. I mainly use it to drive back and forth to work strictly highway miles. Just need my power back but don’t want to over do it. I was getting 15mpg with 37’s now I’m at 12 on stock tune. 🤷‍♂️.

·
Premium Member
563 Posts
Bought my truck already tuned but it did not come with the tuner, had some issues and my shop had to tune the truck back to stock which is terribly slow now.
What’s the best option street or performance? Truck is studded and deleted. I mainly use it to drive back and forth to work strictly highway miles. Just need my power back but don’t want to over do it. I was getting 15mpg with 37’s now I’m at 12 on stock tune. .
Neither, custom tunes from one of the notable tuners out there. Hundreds of threads out there on that topic so pick your poison. For me TSD has ran great on my truck.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
97 Posts
What’s the best option street or performance? Truck is studded and deleted. I mainly use it to drive back and forth to work strictly highway miles. Just need my power back but don’t want to over do it. I was getting 15mpg with 37’s now I’m at 12 on stock tune. 🤷‍♂️.
Neither, custom tunes from one of the notable tuners out there. Hundreds of threads out there on that topic so pick your poison. For me TSD has ran great on my truck.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
What he said. Definitely go with custom tuning. Stock SCT canned tunes suck compared to good custom tuning. I'd go with TSD SPD or Warren tunes. Both are great and I've never had any issues with them.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts