Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently bought an 07 F250 that came studded, deleted and tuned. The tuner is an SCT X4. The tunes loaded in it are not the canned tunes from SCT, but are not listed under "custom tunes". They read as follows,
DPI Stock EGR
DPI Economy
DPI Tow
DPI Street
DPI Performance
DPI Anarchy
The transmission has the same tunes and can be tuned independently of the engine. The truck runs great, but I have searched the Google machine and cannot find any info on DPI or an "Anarchy" tune. I'd like to be able to find out who tuned it and was hoping some of you guys that have been in the 6.0 game for a while can lead me in the right direction.

Thanks
Robby

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
DPI or PDI?

anarchy tuning is a company, might be theres.
Thanks for the reply. It says DPI on the tuner, but I just found a thread on here from 2012 talking about an Anarchy tune from IDP. I’ll contact them and see what they say. It’s no longer on their website.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just got off the phone with IDP. They ran the serial number and it’s not theirs. He said that it’s possible it could be an older tune copied and put onto this tuner. They did have an Anarchy Tune around 2012, but never on an X4 tuner. He said it is strange to be able to tune the engine and tranny independently. There is a company called Anarchy, like mentioned above, but the only Ford tunes they have are for the 6.7s.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well, I solved one mystery. It is IDP‘S tunes that are on here. It clearly says IDP, not DPI. Lol. Not sure how I miss read it several times. 🤦🏻‍♂️
Anyhow, I took a couple pictures that I’ll try to post in a little while.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)

From the engine preloaded screen, you select 6.0 super duty, then select the tune and options for the engine and hit approve. The transmission screen then pops up and you do the same. The tuner then reads and programs the ecu and tcu separately.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'm not sure if this is pertinent or not, but the ECU strategy is VXCF4X3 and the TCU strategy is TQCJ0W2
The firmware version of the X4 is 1.1.1.7 build 16.

·
BBBRRRRRTTTTT
6,222 Posts
youll see "tuning ecm" and "tuning TCM" on different screens as you go through the process but you cant tune them separately.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts