Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I pretty much already have my sights on the sct but before i buy it i am just curious as to how many people have used the adrenaline and if they liked it .
It sounds like a pretty good one i like how it has a built turbo timer and other saftey features im just curious what kind of results i could get from the adrenaline please dont turn this into a sct is the best thread im just exploring my options and from what ive heard sct with custom tunes is the way to go but I just like to know everything I can so any help is apprecaited thanks:thumb:

·
Registered
545 Posts
canned tunes are jip joint!

·
Registered
1,665 Posts
If the quadzilla was comparable then you might the the thread you want. Given the custom tuning aspect the box tuning cannot compare in power or longgivity.

·
Registered
663 Posts
Another vote for SCT. I ran Banks for a little while before buying my SCT and I wish I would have went with the SCT in the first place. SCT all the way!

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ok well i figured so but i just wanted to ask so sct must be good if everyone uses them and loves them

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
ok well i figured so but i just wanted to ask so sct must be good if everyone uses them and loves them
You will only hear that from a FEW guys here... and they are crazy! :hehe::hehe:

·
Registered
484 Posts
take the advice given above. SCT custom tunes by innovative are the way to go. he has the fastest 6.Os around. also you can run bigger turbos and injectors with a SCT, wont run them right with any boxed tuners. your transmission will be able to handle the power when tuned properly.

·
Registered
25 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Thanks for the help, I had been planing on get the sct with the custom tunes. But the 180hp sounded good vs the 150. and also i plan on the bigger injectors so thanks for the help.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Thanks for the help, I had been planing on get the sct with the custom tunes. But the 180hp sounded good vs the 150. and also i plan on the bigger injectors so thanks for the help.
What good is that 180hp gonna do you if your truck is sitting in the shop.

·
Registered
313 Posts
:icon_ford:I run the Adrenalin and no problems so fare.You can change the settings (Timming,injector settings,Boost pressure,ect.)on the tunner your self if you know what to change.I have advanced my timming so fare and run it on the #2 power level for fuel milage, any setting above 5 justs burns off expensive rubber.I don't have to purchase custom tunes,I can change the settings my self.

·
Premium Member
13,264 Posts
Custom tunes is the only way to go on a 6.0l and upgraded injectors are completely worthless without custom tunes.

·
Registered
313 Posts
What good is that 180hp gonna do you if your truck is sitting in the shop.
I have had it for a year and has not been in the shop yet.

·
Registered
313 Posts

With the new USB PULSE update its now 200 rwhp. Put that up against SCT.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Bring your 120rwhp SCT and put it up against my 200rwhp Quad,see what happens.

·
Registered
1,665 Posts
Last time I checked sct had the fastest 1/4 times on a stock truck despite the claims of other tuners. Ill take that race any day though..

1 - 20 of 42 Posts