Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For sale is my SCT X3 and Edge Insight with a EGT probe setup, tan pillar mount as well as a tan dash mount. All of this stuff was purchased about a year ago and is in great condition with no issues or flaws. It could all easily pass as new, the only reason I am selling it is to get money for a DashDaq or a SCT Touch Screen Xtreme

All of this brand new cost me somewhere around $750, I still have all the packing for everything as well. If anyone is interested, just throw some prices out. I would like to sell both as a package but I will sell them separately if I have to. I can take paypal and will ship everything out USPS Priority Mail for free.

·
Registered
627 Posts
I sent you a PM

·
Registered
188 Posts
How many unlocks left? any custom tunes ?

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
How many unlocks left? any custom tunes ?
It has 4 unlocks left, and it has the Xtreme Race tune from Innovative as well as the 3 pre loaded SCT tunes.

·
Registered
464 Posts
send me a pm on price shipped on the insight

·
All-Right Hauling & Trans
1,266 Posts
Hole,
where are you located?

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
All-Right Hauling & Trans
1,266 Posts
Can you e-mail me at [email protected] how much you'd like to get for both shipped to 08690?
thanks.

·
Registered
160 Posts
im in ct as well what are you looking for both together and each seprate pm me on the prices

·
Registered
407 Posts
Looking to find the price on both the products shipped to Colorado, 80538. Send me a PM. Thanks.

·
Registered
937 Posts
How much for the Insight shipped to 32828, pm me

·
Registered
50 Posts
Do you still have them? If so PM Me w/a price to Louisville, Ky

·
Registered
152 Posts
I tried to PM you, but your limit was reached on PM's....

If you still have the these items available please PM me and let me know one way or the other...

Shoot me a price, if the price is right I will buy it immediately...

Thanks in advance,

Tim

·
Registered
461 Posts
I have pm'd him on two differnt web sites with no luck.

·
Registered
627 Posts
dont try to buy anything. this guy is a fraud. I paid him a month ago exactly and never received the tuner. He wont even answer messages or phone calls.

·
Registered
937 Posts
that sucks, hopefully he answers

·
Registered
627 Posts
He doesnt. He recognizes my numbers and ignored blocked ids. He also logs on here but ignores my messages. What a F*kn prick I got to deal with.

·
Registered
937 Posts
how far are you from him, it may be time for a little visit

·
Registered
627 Posts
across the country. But I am working on something to get my money back. This kid is going to have to pay for it.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts