SCT base diesel programs suck ***.
I've done just a few things & have seen excellent results.
1. Increase ICP desired pressure to near 6.0L tables.
2. Optimize Injector timing
3. Modify the Pedal Map for increased throttle response
4. Increase the Fuel 'Maximums', as well as the IPR duty cycle maximum
5. Increase fuel injector pulse width at WOT by 10%
6. Trans functions......this is the tricky stuff where you can get yourself into major trouble.
Power increase is over 100hp/200tq at the tires. With 4-5" exhaust & a cold air intake the trucks AVG 300RWHP & 600RWTQ.
A forum community dedicated to Ford F-series owners and enthusiasts with a Power Stroke diesel engine. Come join the discussion about performance, bulletproofing, modifications, classifieds, troubleshooting, maintenance, and more!