Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello I got a SCT programmer for the 7.3 and 6.0 Tuner I used it for about 4 months or so I just sold my truck so I no longer need this. It doesnt have any of the stock tunes this is a Custom tuned device It still has my 3 custom tunes from Eric at IDP but they are from my truck and im not sure they will work on any others. I would like to get at least 400 plus shipping for it. I also have a stainless up pipe no gaskets or bolts but this is a perfect pipe 50 bucks plus shipping. I also have tho I dont think i can ship them Is brand new 6inch stainless stacks that are pypes and are mitre cut with the bed pipe kit and a stack cover that I will sell for 500 bucks pickup only. The tuner has the cable for it to hook to computer ill look for the CD. otherwise you can download it. Thanks for looking

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Located in wheeler WI all prices are best offer I need the cash to fix my old 91 F150

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
x3 bought it from IDP this one can have the preloaded tunes and 3 custom ones I just never got the preloaded tunes just custom xtreme tunes from Eric at IDP

·
Premium Member
20,351 Posts
You know they are $430 with custom tunes and new with warranty?

Your tunes wont be able to be used by anyone else cuz they are vin locked. Sorry but $500+ w/o tunes is outrageous.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I payed 550 for it with custom tunes ill sell it for less I didnt know what they were going for now I know the custom tunes are for my stratagey code only. Im just trying to get atleast 300 for it plus shipping. I only used it 3 times once to put the extreme race tune on and another to put it to extreme street and the third time to put the truck to stock. Other then that it has sat in my house next to all my other tuners.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts