Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 06 f350. I have a sct tsx with several custom tunes. My question is on the gauges part. I see how I can monitor the ect but I can't find eot on the list. Anyone know how to find it or if it can even monitor it.

·
Registered
212 Posts
It can but it is not correct... you need to use livelink software and select config by strategy, pick your pid's to monitor, and build your own PID list and upload it to the tsx... name it whatever you want and go-to; datalog/setup/ on the TSX device then select your uploaded PID List and you will have pids for your truck. Allot are not correct because of conversion issues. Sct says they are fixing it, but no one knows when.

·
Strokin'
258 Posts
I noticed that the EOT is in degrees celsius. If you can do some quick math in your head you can get that in F* by 2.15 x whatever it is in celsius until you switch over.

·
Registered
212 Posts
I noticed that the EOT is in degrees celsius. If you can do some quick math in your head you can get that in F* by 2.15 x whatever it is in celsius until you switch over.
I believe if you do a cold test in the morning after sitting all night, you will find it is about 30 to 40 deg off between EOT and ECT even using the Celsius measurement. So don't trust it till it is fixed.

·
Registered
199 Posts
SCT said themselves it is wrong. It will only display in volts, not just EOT from the sensor. They are working on it. I was connected to a tech who did everything to include remote connecting to my computer and truck trying to fix it, still wrong.

·
Registered
212 Posts
I don't understand. I paid over 900 bucks for this piece of equipment. It isn't worth a damn.
You can call SCT like we all did and maybe it will help. I would think the more people complaining about the same issues would get this "fix" higher on the priority list for them.... But who knows. heck my canned tunes don't even load and all i can run are the custom ones, so I just run the street tune from Eric and that's good for me.

·
Registered
199 Posts
tbisme, it is funny you say that, I loaded my canned tunes for a week and they worked great then I got a custom tune and loaded it, now my canned tunes won't work. They load but then when you turn the key the odometer is all dashes. Yes, call SCT the TSX guys with problems will really get their attention!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts