1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
4,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hahahaha:hehe:

no way.....

Im selling the EDGE Juice Platinum W/ Attitude

How much do you guys think It will go for.

1 month ago it was updated.

2yr old

Nothing wrong

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
you should just throw it away put it in a box with my address and throw it in the ups trash :rofl::rofl:

·
Registered
4,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I would just keep it and use the Edge as gauges.
It still caries over to tunning even on stock. Its not true stock tunning. It is Edges tunning with stock horse power. There is no way I can stack Edge with sct. it wont work. But I can use the insite with SCT. Same with many others.:thumb:

The edge is very fun to play with:nod:

·
Registered
402 Posts
i yhink hes saying it has a stock setting but its edge stock not ford stock

·
Super Moderator
13,237 Posts
So what if they are a sponsor, just because they pay auto forums doesn't mean they make a good product.

besides, I thought I kept that pretty clean :dunno:
So what if they are a sponsor???? Whether they pay or not isn't your business, they are a sponsor here and you will not bash their product regardless of " how clean " you kept your comment. Read the COC bud.

·
Premium Member
4,938 Posts
So what if they are a sponsor???? Whether they pay or not isn't your business, they are a sponsor here and you will not bash their product regardless of " how clean " you kept your comment. Read the COC bud.
First of all, I didnt say anything that specifically bashed Edge or their products

Secondly, Are you saying that just because they are a sponsor, nothing negative can be said about their products? Even though 99.9% of this board would agree that there are much better products available.

You have said more to bash them than I did

i wouldnt go with edge. your tranny wont last long at all. i recommend going with SCT. it may seem like a little hassle to download your strategy and then wait for custom tunes, but it isnt much hassle compared to having your truck worked on after the edge breaks it. just a little more security with the SCT thats all.

TO THE OP: sorry for hijacking your thread

·
Registered
6,782 Posts
So what if they are a sponsor, just because they pay auto forums doesn't mean they make a good product.

besides, I thought I kept that pretty clean :dunno:
How do you know they don't make a good product?

First of all, I didnt say anything that specifically bashed Edge or their products

Secondly, Are you saying that just because they are a sponsor, nothing negative can be said about their products? Even though 99.9% of this board would agree that there are much better products available.

You have said more to bash them than I did

TO THE OP: sorry for hijacking your thread
Have those other 99.9% that would agree with you tried Edge products?

·
Registered
391 Posts
It still caries over to tunning even on stock. Its not true stock tunning. It is Edges tunning with stock horse power. There is no way I can stack Edge with sct. it wont work. But I can use the insite with SCT. Same with many others.:thumb:

QUOTE]

Steve --

I actually used my Edge Platinum for gauges, set on Stock for over a year, running an SCT for power with no problems at all.

I just sold it last week for $475 and bought a set of 4 Isspro gauges for my truck from GOS.

·
Registered
4,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i yhink hes saying it has a stock setting but its edge stock not ford stock
yes. Edge's tune but stock HP

When I put it back on after 2 months of it off, my dad noticed it pick up faster with stock. We sue stock setting for the trans learn when it is reinstalled

·
Registered
4,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

QUOTE]

Steve --

I actually used my Edge Platinum for gauges, set on Stock for over a year, running an SCT for power with no problems at all. news to me

I just sold it last week for $475 Thanks :)and bought a set of 4 Isspro gauges for my truck from GOS.
Thanks for the comment :) :thumb:

·
Premium Member
4,938 Posts
How do you know they don't make a good product?

Im not talking about Edge specificly, Im talking about vendors in general

Have those other 99.9% that would agree with you tried Edge products?
Nope, all of them haven't, maybe I shouldn't have said 99.9%, but its pretty much common knowledge that a properly wrote custom tune will be better for the truck than an Off-the-Shelf product

·
Premium Member
4,938 Posts
EDIT: sorry again SmokerSteve, Good luck with the sale :thumb:

If anyone wants to continue this conversation, please PM me, I dont want to hijack his thread any more than it already is.

EDIT AGAIN: oops that was supposed to be in my last post :doh:

·
Registered
3,352 Posts

QUOTE]

Steve --

I actually used my Edge Platinum for gauges, set on Stock for over a year, running an SCT for power with no problems at all.

I just sold it last week for $475 and bought a set of 4 Isspro gauges for my truck from GOS.

if it was a platinum you had to disconnect it to changes tunes out, right?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts