Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello all - I have 4 unboxed SCT SF3's in. I also have 2 BRAND NEW SCT SF3's (PM for pricing). They're all newer model tuners with serial numbers starting with XP. They're unmarried and have 5 unlocks left. They have been cleaned and reformatted so there are no canned tunes on the device. If you have any questions regarding them, please let me know. Included with the tuner is the data cable - all software can be downloaded off the SCT website.

They're $265 shipped, firm... After PayPal fees and shipping I have no flexibility. NO CANADA/INTERNATIONAL - just shipped one to Canada and after Paypal fees and shipping it was $43.

Sent from my iPhone using Autoguide

·
Premium Member
1,064 Posts
Will this work on my 04. So these don't come with any tunes and are not married? Is the part number 3015? thanks

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes, it will. These do not come with any tunes - yes, they're unlocked/unmarried. Yes, the part # is 3015.

I highly recommend using custom tunes as opposed to canned, anyway...While the canned tunes offer immediate performance, it's not the best performance geared towards our trucks. If you'd like further information about canned vs. custom tunes PM me.

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Morning bump

·
Huffing Diesel Fumes
216 Posts
I'm intrested if you could post a picture of them showing unlocked with your user ID and the date.

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm intrested if you could post a picture of them showing unlocked with your user ID and the date.

Showing all 4 of them simultaneously powered up displaying their status? I don't have enough power-source to do that...Send me your email and I'll send you a picture of what you'd receive.

·
Huffing Diesel Fumes
216 Posts
Showing all 4 of them simultaneously powered up displaying their status? I don't have enough power-source to do that...Send me your email and I'll send you a picture of what you'd receive.
Nah just one at a time.

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
To the top - pictures sent

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Evening bump

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Back to the top

·
Registered
458 Posts
Im interested in one of these as well. And you said these do not have the generic canned tunes correct?

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Im interested in one of these as well. And you said these do not have the generic canned tunes correct?
That is correct. With that said, when (assuming you get custom tunes) you have to remove the canned tunes to allow space for the custom tunes.

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
To the top - 2 available still.

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
2 left - let it be known, I've been really tied up with work so it has taken me longer to ship than usual.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts