Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a SCT SF3 that comes with 3 preloaded tunes and I have 3 custom tunes on it as well, I will get my stratagy and post it later. The custom tunes are innovatives xtreme street tune, Cale's (brains truck stop) extreme tune and Cales hot street tune. it has 4 unlocks left.

asking 300 shipped

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
bump..........

·
Registered
60 Posts
how do you know if the strategy's are the same?

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm selling it because I've been laid off for 5 weeks and the oil cooler blew on my truck and I need to money to fix it. I will be buying another one when I get a job and back on my feet.

The you can take your truck to a dealership and they can tell you your stratagy, I will try and have mine posted in a little bit.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
the stratagy is VXAP2N2.Hex*

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
bump............

·
Registered
175 Posts
why does it matter what the strategy is?? New to this. I would like to buy but dont have time to go to dealer.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
the only way you can use the custom tunes I bought for it, is if you have the same stratagy. If you dont then you can still use the preprogramed tunes and buy your own custom tunes later.

·
Registered
175 Posts
any idea how much the dealer charges to tell you your stratergy?

·
Registered
94 Posts
WTF is the strategy????

Also new to custom tunes and alot of this is losing me.....:confused::confused:

·
Registered
175 Posts
was at the dealer today to purchase the Extended Service Plan for the motor. got me anther 4 years and 100K miles! asked about the strategy and they had no idea what i was talkin about.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
lol thats about right.... most of the dealerships around here dont know there butt from there elbow either.

This will work on a 7.3 as well, it has preprogramed tunes for just about any ford. there are better programmers out there for the 7.3 though.

Keep in mind you can erase the custom tunes I have and buy new ones for your truck, they dont cost that much.

I will try and sell it on here for a couple more days then I have to put it on ebay.... I need the money really bad right now.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
bump.... will go on ebay tomorrow.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts