Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i got my sct sf3 for sale since i just sold my truck and wont be needing it anymore. looking to get $325 shipped for it. only a few months old in new condition. only been out of box a few times for programming purposes. 5 unlocks left since its only been on my truck. has 3 canned and 3 custom tunes. you will probably have to get new tunes unless your strategy is same as mine was. cant remember mine and i never wrote it down and put in box. unlocked and ready to rock. paypal accepted and will ship UPS with tracking info. pm me is the best way to contact me that way it triggers an email since i am not up here much anymore.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
$300 anyone??????

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
BUMP!!! that $300 is the shipped price. will be shipped ups and tracking numbers will be provided right after it is shipped. this has gotta go but not gonna give it away.

·
Registered
407 Posts
Just making sure what the difference between the X3 and the SF3. The SF3 comes with canned tunes, but you can put custom tunes on it as well? So you just hook it up to your truck and figure out your strategy and send it out to Innovative are someone to get custom tunes? Trying to figure out what i am getting myself into. Thanks.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i wish it was gone, i got a set of tires to buy.

·
Registered
345 Posts
will it work for obs trucks

·
Registered
219 Posts
email sent. Forgot to ask but the canned tunes are still good right?

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sale Pending................

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
SOLD!!!!!!!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts