Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
lifetime member
1,642 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
will running my race tune as daily driver be ok? will it hurt my tranny because of convertor lock? it sure is FUN! SCT SCT SCT Wooooo Hooooooo!

·
Registered
469 Posts
No, you won't have any issues at all with our race. The converter lock is actually better on the trans than it slipping. It's the failsafe mode for an overheating trans.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Good, I've been running the extreme street for around 300 miles and tonight I'll try the extreme race. Should be interesting

·
Registered
4,439 Posts
I thought you meant Extreme Street. I had the weirdest thing yesterday. Every time i pressed the peddle down a little bit to go a little faster it would kind of choke down and miss on one or two cylinders then would go normally. So, I reloaded it to stock drove around then back to Xtremem Street then it was fine. Im trying to get some studs in so i can get the REAL Extreme Race. And get a Zex kit.

·
lifetime member
1,642 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
4,439 Posts
IMO I had a Banks Sixgun and SCT BLOWS IT AWAY. And Extreme Street REALLY wakes up a 8000lb truck. The only thing is i get like 17mpg on the automatic MPG counter mabob but on banks i got 20. Thats even on a cruise on pedal stompin.

·
lifetime member
1,642 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i have xtreme street also. like very much, but i also have xtreme race and it totally screams. i have been running the xtreme race for the last few days and one of my freinds with dodge hemi in pick up that always talks smack found out yesterday that i not only outrun him, i totally embarress him. the sct rocks with my mods!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts