Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to get the xtreme street tune for my truck but was wondering if i would have anyproblems with the stock fuel pump not keeping. Anybody running this tune with no problems and whats the exact horse power on that tune. Thanks

·
Premium Member
1,176 Posts

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
I have both Eric's X-Street and Cale's 140 horse tunes. Seat of the pants, X-Street feels a lil faster. But Smokes A LOT when I first pull out, and gouge it, it almost feels sluggish and smokes like crazy for about 3 seconds as the turbo spools, then it is GONE! I run Cale's tune more often because in my application, it is a lil quicker off the line, smokes less, and the shifting is second to none.

·
Super Moderator
31,730 Posts
at the wheels?
Yes

I have both Eric's X-Street and Cale's 140 horse tunes. Seat of the pants, X-Street feels a lil faster. But Smokes A LOT when I first pull out, and gouge it, it almost feels sluggish and smokes like crazy for about 3 seconds as the turbo spools, then it is GONE! I run Cale's tune more often because in my application, it is a lil quicker off the line, smokes less, and the shifting is second to none.
I have both Eric's Extreme Street and Cales hot street. Both great tunes. I use Cales if Im mostly highway driving. It runs great, A little laggy down low. But once it spools hold on:thumb: The shifting is second to none Highway driving Cales tune gets a little better mileage than Erics

Now for everyday driving in town mostly I use Erics tune. Great response down low. Excellent drivability and shifting.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Iz lookin @ Innovative... Is this different than Cales and Erics???? Looks like id like the idea of better mpg and shifting so id buy Cales? but i dont know all the differances :dunno: .I got innovatives # but not the other guys.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts