Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I put my truck on a superflo dyno ( my truck has 38"s) and it put out 360 wrhp and 600 ft tq...

I ran an experimental file and got 500 wrhp and 900 ft tq, it made the sct file look like a $24 chip u buy on ebay. Thing wanted to rip off the dyno...

·
Registered
37 Posts
So I put my truck on a superflo dyno ( my truck has 38"s) and it put out 360 wrhp and 600 ft tq...

I ran an experimental file and got 500 wrhp and 900 ft tq, it made the sct file look like a $24 chip u buy on ebay. Thing wanted to rip off the dyno...
Who's experimental file was it???

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Its not thru the sct livewire... I have to keep it on the hush hush rite now. I will post it once I am allowed too :)

I can tell you it is bad ***!!! Also these numbers were on a superflow dyno and these readings are corrected ( so they are very accurate)

·
Registered
37 Posts
Those are some nice numbers!! Can't wait to see what tuner it is! Why all the hush hush?

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yeah you should see at 65 mph you step on it and it launches! I will take it to the 1/8 mile track and see what we get :)

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
epa... and a few other lil reasons, I will tell you within the next week or 2. Oh and I will get some dyno vids next weekend ( if I am allowed )

·
Registered
3,802 Posts
Thats a lot of power, and big claims...I hope you are making that power.

I would venture to guess that its a live load program, and not in an actual tuner....I am guessing that you used a cable and a laptop to put the tunes into your truck

·
Registered
3,802 Posts
Good deal then, should not be a problem with releasing the info....surely it will bring the folks that made the tune benefits in the aspect of money in their pockets.

I will try to find a somewhat local dyno this coming week and see if I can put down 500HP with my truck on the 38's

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
they are ironing out all the details, it is coming very soon. And it will be alot cheaper than SCT or Spartan...

I hope you break 500 wrhp, the big 38"s do hinder it a bit on the dyno IMO.

get the tq# as well

·
Registered
3,802 Posts
ITs its just a handheld flash tuner without monitoring cabilities then it indeed should be cheaper...I would say $500-750 dollar range is fair

·
Registered
3,802 Posts
You can get Custom tunes and a SCT for less than that.. Not sure what your buying..:hehe::thumb:
Not for a 6.4

Please try to do research before you step into a room and spout off next time.

Thanks.

Scott

·
Premium Member
7,050 Posts
Not for a 6.4

Please try to do research before you step into a room and spout off next time.

Thanks.

Scott
he probally didn't notice that this forum is under a 6.4L peformance parts discussion just saw it on the main page...:thumb: alot of people don't look sometimes and see what it is under if they just click on it from the main page:crazy:

·
Registered
3,802 Posts

·
Rebel
657 Posts
he probally didn't notice that this forum is under a 6.4L peformance parts discussion just saw it on the main page...:thumb: alot of people don't look sometimes and see what it is under if they just click on it from the main page:crazy:
Exactly what i did.. Doesn't say anything about 6.4 in the threads.. My bad..:hehe:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts