Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like new with unlimited custom tunes. Has three custom tunes stored on it now. Sold my truck so I no longer need the programmer. $235 shipped. Prefer PayPal.

·
Premium Member
9,154 Posts
Members are gonna want to know if it's unlocked and how many unlocks left.

Also, custom tunes written for your year truck, might not work on other year trucks.

SCT never made a Livewire X3 model, only way for the buyer to get all the tunes is for you to email or flashdrive the tunes to the buyer.

Here is some info for the buyer and seller.

http://www.powerstroke.org/forum/ge...603-what-look-when-buying-used-sct-6-0-a.html

Sent from my iPhone using Autoguide

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I returned my truck back to stock before I traded it. The unit has 5 unlocks remaining. I bought it new from dfuser.com with lifetime of custom tunes.

·
Premium Member
9,154 Posts
I returned my truck back to stock before I traded it. The unit has 5 unlocks remaining. I bought it new from dfuser.com with lifetime of custom tunes.
Might want to check with Bill at Dfuser, IIRC lifetime tunes are not transferable. Or you could order all the tunes he has, then send them to the buyer.

Either way, custom tunes were written for your year truck/strategy, so they might not work on other year truck/strategies. If the strategies are not in the same group years, then the buyer will have a "locked out" no start condition, his/her truck will need to be towed to a dealer and need a reflash ($$$$).

Just passing on the info, good luck with your sale.

Sent from my iPhone using Autoguide

1 - 7 of 7 Posts