Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok i got my livewire with the dfp delete and went to tune the truck. When I started to download the stock tune into the livewire it looked like it pulled it across but after it reached 100% it said 1017: Stock Tune Failed I already called SCT and they are workin on it but i didnt know if you guys had any ideas or know anything that might fix this.

Thanks
Chase

·
Registered
32 Posts
Similar problem. I got ~ :1027: Incorrect vehicle. This happened when I tried to return the truck to stock after I loaded the trans file and it would not start. SCT had to send me a recovery file.:doh:

·
Registered
44 Posts
i had the same problem, called SCT 5 minutes later they sant me a tranny file and it worked perfect.

·
Premium Member
17,841 Posts
Ok i got my livewire with the dfp delete and went to tune the truck. When I started to download the stock tune into the livewire it looked like it pulled it across but after it reached 100% it said 1017: Stock Tune Failed I already called SCT and they are workin on it but i didnt know if you guys had any ideas or know anything that might fix this.

Thanks
Chase
Sounds like they gave you the wrong file for your probably cuz they got the wrong strategy......should be an easy fix, let us know what happens

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.