Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
725 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well its been about a month so I dont have any tune from Elite or Spartan for all the modifcations that I have done to the truck, would any vendors that deal with SCT be able to help me out?

·
Registered
2,391 Posts
Can Spartan mess with those tables?

·
Registered
725 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well some one from Spartan Finally called me back and now I'm all set up.
Ported Heads, All Valve Train Upgrades, Head Studs, Egr Delete wiht waste gate, Stage 2 Fuel System (Low and H.P. Fuel Pump), Larger Turbos both of them (Not sure on the MM size I have to look at my paper work), 4" down pipe, cold side intercooler pipe, Suncoast V, New 4.88 Gears, with Lockers, BD Blow off valve, 110 HP Injectors, Race Cam, Intake modifications, CFM Pipe. I have to get the list out from the house I'm at work now.

·
Registered
2,391 Posts
Holy crap dude your truck is gonna fly once they get the tuning perfect.

·
Premium Member
17,841 Posts
Ported Heads, All Valve Train Upgrades, Head Studs, Egr Delete wiht waste gate, Stage 2 Fuel System (Low and H.P. Fuel Pump), Larger Turbos both of them (Not sure on the MM size I have to look at my paper work), 4" down pipe, cold side intercooler pipe, Suncoast V, New 4.88 Gears, with Lockers, BD Blow off valve, 110 HP Injectors, Race Cam, Intake modifications, CFM Pipe. I have to get the list out from the house I'm at work now.
Damn son, you talking about changing the rotation of the earth?

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
:doh:hes probably got more in mods then i paid for my truck and everything i put on it:dunno::dunno::doh::doh:

·
Premium Member
8,819 Posts
I'm ready to see some dyno numbers from this beast once the tuning and all is set! This truck sounds like it's going to be 700+ on fuel only atleast!!!

·
Premium Member
8,819 Posts
700 is a big number on fuel only, but I can't wait for the dyno numbers either
With the fact that there are trucks running the 310 tune are close to 600 with no other mods on fuel makes me think this truck will acheive 700 horsepower fuel only if the tuning works out right

·
Premium Member
17,841 Posts
With the fact that there are trucks running the 310 tune are close to 600 with no other mods on fuel makes me think this truck will acheive 700 horsepower fuel only if the tuning works out right
Oh I'm not saying its not possible, I'm just saying, its like drag racing, there comes a certain point where you have to EXTREME and $$$$ in order to go faster/more power

·
Registered
856 Posts
:Shocked: Holy Chit........:hehe: Man.......that is nice. I'm jealous:wink[3]:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts