Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently purchased the SCT Xcal 3 with Innovatives extreme tunes. The SCT canned tunes run great but when i load the Innovative extreme tune my truck dossnt know where to shift between 3 and 4th gear. It revs up and just sits there. I dont know what the problem is. The tranny seems to be fine. any ideas?

·
Premium Member
19,104 Posts
Have you contacted Eric about it? It might be a problem with the tune. I would start there first, assuming, of course, that you didn't have this problem with your stock file...

·
Registered
570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I will go there if it keeps happening. A ran the tune for about a week with no problems. put it back to a canned tune for a while...then tried running the Innovative tune again and it started happening. it is the tune with the locked converter

·
Registered
890 Posts
I had some problems when I originally got my files. I let Eric know what was going on and he had it fixed within hours. I would get in touch with him as you may have a corrupt file or it could just be that you need a little tweaking. In my case it appeared that somehow my file got corrupt.:dunno: Eric had me back up and running in no time and I have never looked back:thumb:

·
Registered
4,546 Posts
He'll send you a brand new xtreme street. I had one with a little sputter type issue in higher rpm's and he sent me a new one and it blows the doors off the old one I was using. Took 3 files to find the right one. innovative rocks!

·
Registered
59 Posts
When I first received his Extreme Race file it had something going on with the shifting at WOT. I contacted Eric to let him know and he had another file on it's way the same day. Now the truck shifts flawless. I just had my truck on the dyno over at Tri Valley Performance in Dublin, Ca and they complimented on the shifting. Great customer service...every product will have their hiccups here and there but it's the customer service that seperates them in the end, it also doesn't hurt when they have a kick a$$ product.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.