Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looked everywhere but couldn't find anything on what I would need to run both the sct tuner and edge as a gauge. I already have a sct so what do I need to get to run both? Also do I need a separate fitting for fuel pressure? Thanks for any help.

· Premium Member
2,032 Posts
Looked everywhere but couldn't find anything on what I would need to run both the sct tuner and edge as a gauge. I already have a sct so what do I need to get to run both? Also do I need a separate fitting for fuel pressure? Thanks for any help.
Don't quite understand what you are trying to do. Use the SCT to load tunes, disconnect it, then hookup the Edge for use as electronic gauges. You cannot have both connected at once.

Reactions: KyleSean93

· Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah I want the sct for tunes but the edge as a monitor. People say they use both and I didn't know how they do it.

· Registered
6,179 Posts
you install the tunes with the sct then afterwards you take it off. The tunes are loaded into the truck. The you hook up the edge and your off to the races.

Reactions: KyleSean93

· Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ok so one last question. Since I've already loaded tunes with the sct I can just leave it unplugged now?

· Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I unplug it when I turn the truck off and plug it before starting up. So I don't have to keep plugging it and unplugging it anymore?

· Premium Member
4,005 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.