Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys I have an SCT that fits any 6.4L. I had this in my 08 6.4 F350 which I got rid of and kept the tuner. Here is the thing though PLEASE READ!! I sold the truck still tuned but kept the tuner!! I have contacted SCT and if you send them the tuner they will simply just delete the truck it was tuned too and it will be good to go on any truck as if it was brand new. After talking with them it will cost you the shipping to them and $150 to get it reset. I myself did not want to deal with this so I was hoping someone would buy the tuner and do it themselves.
This tuner was bought from Rudy's Performance it is the LIVEWIRE DPF DELETE VERSION and I purchased 2 extra custom tunes with it that were downloaded to it before they sent it to me. This thing is SWEET!! Made my truck the fastest in town and I could blow smoke like crazy! I have the tuner and also a windshield mount that came with it. Give me $50 and I will send it to you.
TXT me with any info 361-815-6255

·
Registered
875 Posts
Sct

What custom tunes do you have? Are you sure the custom tunes are transferrable? If they are defintely transferrable then I will take this off your hands

·
Premium Member
9,154 Posts
To the buyers and seller, I'm not sure if custom tunes are interchangeable between different truck strategies with the 6.4, you will have to find out.

To the OP, did you save the custom tune files to your PC, if not, when SCT unlocks it for the $150 fee, it erases any custom tunes that were on it, and returns the SCT device back to factory settings.

·
Premium Member
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Still for sale. But as far as the custom tunes still being there after they do what they have to do I will call SCT on Monday and find out but when I talked to them about getting it cleared they didnt seem like it was a problem, but I did not ask them directly. Sorry for the lack of info and inconvenience im just trying to get rid of it I have no use for it and by the time you get it done I believe your still only out 200-250 bucks and there's other SCT Extreme DPF deletes on here for sale for 400+ bucks. Also just an FYI the custom tune i purchased was an Extreme Tune they come stock with 120HP tune I purchased the 180HP tune. Here is the link to where I bought it from

SCT EXTREME LIVEWIRE DPF DELETE

I will get back with everybody when I call SCT on monday.

·
To Many Projects
4,171 Posts
Well the custom tunes probly won't work on anoher truck. I got one with custom tunes but would not work with my truck. I wish i had done some checking befor i got it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts