Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone that has a SCT Livewire with dpf delete, can you tell me what quarter mile times you are running and what hp u are getting with the SCT extreme race tune with dpf off?

·
Premium Member
469 Posts
With the current tune, 13.8. With the new release that's on the way, it's mid 13's. These trucks "should" be capable of real low 13's or high 12's with our race program. :thumb:

·
Registered
3,802 Posts
With the current tune, 13.8. With the new release that's on the way, it's mid 13's. These trucks "should" be capable of real low 13's or high 12's with our race program. :thumb:
That will be ready when....June 1st?

·
Registered
1,822 Posts
Dang, that makes me want to trade in the 6.0 for a new one...

What MPG are you seeing with these tunes? Or rather, what is a resonable MPG reading to see out of a tuned DPF deleted, 6.4?

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
innovative:

So with a bone stock crew cab ur seeing high 13's with the latest livewire?

what would be needed mod wise to get in the 12's wit these 6.4?

and June 1 is the day u guys will be able to write these customtunes?

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
innovative:

So with a bone stock crew cab ur seeing high 13's with the latest livewire?

what would be needed mod wise to get in the 12's wit these 6.4?

and June 1 is the day u guys will be able to write these customtunes?

Ditch the spare tire, and put her on some drugs, or in my case two :wink[3]:

Ill personally drive up to Innovative if there doing custom tunes then meet up with the chapter at cecil dragway.

·
Registered
3,802 Posts
Lots of the new tunes are high boost....and the 6.4 can create that high boost...so your not gonna get smoke like the older stuff, however you are going to be making more power.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I want some smoke but I do not want to draw too much attention when I am smoking all the ricers :nod:

I am sure when u get those 500+ wrhp custom tunes it will smoke good?

·
Registered
3,802 Posts
I want some smoke but I do not want to draw too much attention when I am smoking all the ricers :nod:

I am sure when u get those 500+ wrhp custom tunes it will smoke good?

Depends on the boost....you move a lot of air, you dont smoke so much....seen Banks bad *** S-10 run lately? Making some POWER, and dont smoke at all hardly.

·
Registered
104 Posts
FINALLY got a shop that sells SCT and they have the whole tunning soft ware. Just wondering what do I need to do or tell them so I get the DPF delete option in the Live wire. Aslo, when I go to a Muffler shop of choice, to take the DPF out what all needs to be done, heard something about putting the existing probes in the DPF back in to the straight pipe that is replaceing the DPF. ??? HELP:dunno:

Also, anyone know where a guy can find sound clips of the 6.4 straight pipe?

·
Premium Member
7,050 Posts
Depends on the boost....you move a lot of air, you dont smoke so much....seen Banks bad *** S-10 run lately? Making some POWER, and dont smoke at all hardly.
yeah it doesn't really smoke at all but come one now.. look how much drugs that thing is on... of course it's gonna burn almost all of the diesel..:thumb:

·
Registered
445 Posts
FINALLY got a shop that sells SCT and they have the whole tunning soft ware. Just wondering what do I need to do or tell them so I get the DPF delete option in the Live wire. Aslo, when I go to a Muffler shop of choice, to take the DPF out what all needs to be done, heard something about putting the existing probes in the DPF back in to the straight pipe that is replaceing the DPF. ??? HELP:dunno:

Also, anyone know where a guy can find sound clips of the 6.4 straight pipe?
I got vids on youtube, sounds good too:thumb: Here's the link

YouTube - Straight Piped 6.4

·
Registered
104 Posts
THAT SOUNDS SICK DUDE!:woot:

·
Registered
445 Posts
THAT SOUNDS SICK DUDE!:woot:
Thanks bro:icon_ford: I got 6" stacks now that sound absolutly sick - much like the 6.0's:toofless:

·
Registered
445 Posts
1 - 20 of 27 Posts